Sorry guys! Been super busy lately.. Lotsa stuff to do, places to go, friends to meet up.. Back frm Navteens camp wth more new friends! A pity most of st hilda's vball team was on an overseas trip.. if not more cute guys to see.. hahaha.. no la they're just nice to look at..winks. The games they had were super fun and creative.. Woo i lurve the water games at big splash!!! Its fun, fun, fun... They have a great band too.. The bass guitar rocks. The games in sch were cool!!! Im gonna introduce those games to the sec3 camp nxt year. Mr Lian wants to take them down.. I might be changing hp no. soon so stay in touch. I finally decided how im gonna paint my room. Gonna get it painted by nxt year. Whew lucky im nt down for the first three months.. I've got enough to do tt will last me til march nxt year. Adois ppl.. I gotta zoom off for some rest.