I just love backing into a corner and just curling up thr. It makes me feel safe and away from everything. I dont know why i get this way sometimes but i guess i just wanna be alone to think.
Maybe its my knees tts making me feel this bad today. I've got a low threshold for pain. I get so irritated by tt pain i usually feel like crap. my wrist gets creaky, both my knees are coming down wth CMP and my ankle's throbbing. Im 17 but i feel so old... My body's never been this way before, i think it hates hockey. I hate getting this way la, no one can get to me when im in this mood. Up to ME to make me feel better. Hahaha lets see chocs, cookies, endorphins, b&j, sleeping or going to my quiet places will do. And of course one of danial's hugs. Oh but dont try talking to me too cause i'll stay quiet. Well maybe just be there la, makes me feel better somehow.. Thats me in my moody mood. The good thing is i dont vent it out on anyone, i just keep it inside me. I wonder if i'll burst one day...
ps. oh ho ho.. On the way home i actually saw the dancing cow in the marigold's banana milk wth its bananas hat and all sitting on top of a bus. Cool, first funny funny hats then funny funny tails now a bananas cow sitting on top of buses. SBS rocks. I mean it. I wish i had that cow for a pet. =D