i will be leaving for coral redang tmr.. yes! doing snorkelling and trekking. hope mummy allow me to rent a kayak. Its a 10hr bus ride there.. poor butt. Really hoping things will go well and i dont get pissed off with my family or anything.. I've been so lookin forward to this trip. Wanna bring my hammock to lounge..
Im gonna miss dan. Its like 6 days til i can see him. And i have rockclimbing meeting on wed afternoon.. argh. I guess i didnt realise just how much dan's been a part of me. haha i think he's hoping that we can become closer aft this period or sth with that sixties method of his that he's tryin to make me agree to. which i think we will la. haiyo.. my dear.. u mean so much to me..
Anyway club crawl happened today. Woah its cool.. The sports hall turned into a rockin place. I joined rock climbing, canoeing and NYAA. Its 3 for me.. But alif has 7. bonkers...