howdy ppl.. =D its been a week my ol mates. its a beaaauutiful sat morning. Preparations for the night ahead has begun. Once in awhile, i accept social invitations. Tonight, im gonna have tea with my favourite ladiess & a king... The bad thing is i've gotta see my old peeps from sch. argh the expectations i have to meet, why cant i go in my trusted tees & shorts? Well I'd probably freeze to death in those. So my jamaica jacket goes along with me, to keep me warm and for me too hide in.. Hahaha its got a hood for a reason. =P NAH. they'll probably kick me out. Will cozy up wth my ladies with the surrounding acoustics for a delightful ambience.
But after the clock strikes 12 tonight, all the stupid fancy clothes, hair, accessories and shoes will go off . Im gonna go for a expedition! Jump into my long-sleeved shirt, shorts, cap and booties. Must psyche myself up la. Have been sick the past few weeks. Gonna do nth but kayak continuously the whole day.
Mmm must start thinkin of what kinda fantastic lunch im gonna pack tmr to go wth me. I'll need my bananas. Energy source. Yum.
Thinking positively, im gonna get a kick out of this trip. Negatively, Im gonna fall real sick after depleting my energy while im already sick. I'll try to meet danial up tmr, if he's busy i'll just go over from changi. I dont mind.. Its the little things we both have to do to keep the relationship going.. =)