Woah things are really starting to liven up. Im packed over the weekend. Things just seem to clash. I've got skateline interview on sat morning, i really really hope i get the job. I need the flexible hours la and experience in the retail/sports sector. No idea where's the place.
Later in the afternoon, the hockey chalet starts! Tis so cool. 3 days together with everyone in the team. Grinz but wouldnt it be nicer if we camp outside the hockey court and play everyday? But i cant stay the whole length of it. I've gotta go to comex, think my mum's getting a new desktop pc and router for us. =D Hate leaving halfway tho.
Monday, there's the training session with RDA at 9am. Alamak their place i also have no idea where. But hey i get to work with horses plus help the disabled do something tt even normal ppl dont get to do.. I've got the whole hols to volunteer at the range. I hope after sch reopens, my class schedule just allows one morning tt i can spend there.
Once again, my mum is being so narrow-minded. Like doing volunteering work only she questioned me so much bout it. Like 'why do u want to spend your time doing tt' or 'why cant u spend that time studying? studyin is your main objective now.' or 'what if the horse kicks you?' *smacks* i cant believe it, she doesnt want me to do that kinda stuff! All im suppose to do is study. If only an adult could tell me 'hey yeah, i like what you are doing. keep it up.' It would be so much more encouraging than having to be met with a frown. Im leading a well-balanced life here alright. I do well in my studies, i engage in sports, i volunteer and now im trying to learn how to cook! The way she talks is as if i cannot multi-task at all. Whats 2hrs of my time a week when school starts man. Hey and if i get tt job, i need to part-time too. I'll do as much as i can til i think i cant manage or sth. Thats how i like to lead my life. Full. If i liked to just study i cld have just stayed in sr and studied my ass off, go to university, studied some more, get stuck in a boring job and start counting the days til i meet my maker. On my deathbed, i dont even want to linger around; there's nth worth embracing in this life.
U better wake up ur idea man.
So you see, sometimes i really wonder why my mum always sees the negative side of things. I question where my genes come from since both parents seem to be equally urm inclined to put whatever i do down. I see some of my dad in my sis, parts of my mum in my bro and i think i've got mutated genes. I know with my character, i nv do see much of the pessimistic side when i rush into things. I appreciate someone being there to slow me down, show me the bad but doing tt all the time just makes me get so stubborn la. I dont really resent my mum for doing what she does but i just hope for something to change one day. People try to protect each other in different ways, tt we've gotta understand. In doing so, my mum has built a wall around me against herself. I just cant talk to her. To make her understand, she first has to broaden her perspective of things. And i think that'll nv happen.