Argh.. Whats with me today?!! Am i giving out some kind of aura that says 'insects come to me?!' They jolly well know that im awfully creeped out by them and they still come. Standing on the bus, there were 2 baby roaches. At first i saw them walking towards me so i side stepped them. Then after more side stepping i realised, hey there was alarming accuracy the way they were moving. And the direction was towards me. Then i did a little experiment and concluded that yes they were shadowing me. I didnt want to look like i was doing a little dance right in front of everyone on the bus so i moved as discreetly as possible but those stupid fellows followed. When i wasnt looking, one actually crept up my pants. I flicked it off. I started getting nervous man.. I kept my eye on them the whole way, all along getting ready to panick if the other one came near me when i was watching the other. I moved here and moved there, and hell they followed the whole way. Thank god my stop came before i had a nervous breakdown. I was wearing my mum's sports shoe and she enlightened me on the fact that it was the pair i wore when i was trekking on fraser's hill with the leech blood in it.
The bugs didnt leave me in peace after i reached home. I showered and everything, then as i was running across the house as usual, i heard something like a fly near my ear so i swatted my ear. But nothing what.. my mum saw me cringed and asked why but i thought i imagined it so i said nothing. After awhile of just walking round my room and doing my own stuff, my mum came in. That was it man after she looked at me and said stop! dont move! I knew it but i didnt want to believe it. The stupid fly was on my hair!! i could have just died la. My mum took it off already and didnt throw away know. she let it fly and it flew right near me again.. argh i got another fright when i havnt recovered from another. I couldnt find it afterwards so i off my light to see if it will be attracted to other lights in the house. Waited and waited the i went to stand at the door. It flew out just then.
I dont know what's its name but i've just always had a childhood phobia of it. I may not be afraid of many things but insects freak me out like nth else. Im gonna be like a fugitive on the run the next few days. Could u just imagine the trauma i've been through?!