I ended up at tm by chance today. Was feeling confused.. but what better thing to sort out confusion by walking and thinking by yourself. I knew where i was heading to.. the puzzle store. I needed something to make me feel better. Ok consider it retail therapy. I didnt care how much i wld spend and got myself a vintage puzzle and a frame. Not the disney best friend edition that i thought i wanted. okay i'll ask my couz to get tt for me later on but just didnt feel like it. Then i went to the library because i had hours to kill til 6pm. Over the hours i thought alot, and read alot.
Well evening came, i pushed my thoughts aside and headed over to moon's place to help paint her bro's room. Haha i wasnt allowed to do that with my house. It was fun. Her mum cooked good indian dishes. yum. haha there was moon, her mum, her grandparents, her bro, azimah and me. Cool mix of indian, malay and chi. I had a hearty dinner AND dessert with them, reached home at bout 10. Urgh work tmr. Spoils my day just thinking bout it.