You've gotta catch this book, 'The kind of love that saves you' by amy yurk.
It's a Sunday and I had planned to go out and shop til my heart's content. But damn I spent my whole afternoon with this book instead. And turns out I've picked up a really good read. I dunno.. From page one this book tugged at my heart's strings, where a part of me was the softest (yes I've got a soft part to me). For one thing, it just speaks so much about the things I've learned, that I can also identify with. Maybe im feeling this way because I see a lot of me in the book, its sorta like reading about my relationship with dan a few years down the road. May seem alittle far fetched now but I think if we're determined to care for each other enough, we can reach that. The book was an eye opener too, to various aspects of life, to being a women. Clued me in on my later years in life. Okay I may seem like im sputtering nonsense and becoming all lovey dovey but try reading this book n u'll know what I mean. And I've got to admit it, danial has become a big part of my life lately. =)
I got dragged out of my thoughts by my parents to learn some serious cooking from them. Okay the only accident came from me cracking an egg and it went splat onto the floor, leaving my dad shaking his head in feigned exasperation and my mum going 'ehh how can you...etc...' haha its ok, a touch of drama for them. If not my first cooking lessons with my parents saw no more accidents.