I finally completed my stats survey. Its been like 2 weeks? and i redid our whole topic in a matter of hours. phew. AND i did my part one of my internet report too. As usual, i'll be falling asleep in lectures again on fridays.
Met Raf up in sch today for lunch, pam couldnt come. Talked bout hockey, how messy the team is, how everything is so cranked up in the scene, like freaking hell.. Im gonna try to floorball. At least the organisations, clubs, everything is there. We talked about her attachment in India, i didnt know India was this cool. But of course, im refering to the adventure part. The way they train their sportsmen is like totally different from us. I so wonder why india is not seen in competitions and winning stuff. She'll be going off for two weeks to turkey man, skipping school. How lucky can she get.. Its always nice catching up with her.
Im so brain-dead now. I'll catch a short sleep and sch later..