Im here at queensway, feeling lucky to be bored at the skateline shop, its a monday. no customers around, thank god. i soo like the buff originals headwear here, cool cool designs worn in cool cool ways. Sorry i really am bored. But working at queensway sc sure beats east coast where im on duty tmr.
Lets see results are out, GPA 3.424. Statistics -Distinction, Accounting- A, Macroecons- B+, Oral communication- B+, Biz IT -B and Management -B. My slogs paid off. =)
I ran 4.5km the other day without stopping. I've always seen myself as a lousy runner and seriously i thought i couldnt run past 3.2km in my entire life. so yeah its all thanks to my mum for getting my pace right.. Im gonna try so hard.
Ooooogosh. I got my Nikon D70s DSLR camera yesterday. I thought it would be years before i would get that baby in my hands. I paid a total of $1890 for that sleek machine, a lowepro nikon cam bag, 1G card, dry box and UV filters. Like alright man that would have cost me well over $2100 outside. Credits to vincent for having good contacts. Its the bag la, i paid virtually nothing for a high-end lowepro bag custom-made for nikon. =D thanks to mum also, she's a shareholder too. i bought it for her cause i dont want her to take lousy pictures when she goes to china next week, but i had to give up my v3i in the process. nvm la, i'll save up again.
On the bright side, Dan's gonna be back tmr, yeay, finally. =) But... im stuck at ecp. grr =( no choice im a pauper now, gotta work my butt off.