Well today's the last day before my exams... Business Finance! urgh tmr. but im gonna do well, i am i am. Havta psycho myself, cause I KNOW I CAN. haha ok, just some silliness to perk me up. im home from a long long day at school. lets see.. 9 hours, minus bout 4 hours spent walking & eating out & eating in sch and bickering. whats gd, at least i got a ride home at 8plus at night, was just so tired then. Really appreciated that..
I get home, im happy if i dont think about it all... just really jolly and silly these days, if it keeps from the pain. Life hasnt been all too bad, there are moments when things are simple, the brain's focused on a task and well you just listen to yourself going about daily going-ons. Sch's good, im doing well in general except that my personal life's in alittle bit of a mess. =/
its so hard to stay strong, when u cant go down or up. I need to keep safe from the pain but its unhealthy when im trying to stay healthy thru an unhealthy way. Still... i have a low threshold for emotional pain. its one of my fundamental weakness as me. Ironically, i can bear physical pain and be brave.
The space between it all. Im putting life on hold.