life's been moving as it does, the days hasnt been good . i still cant think clearly , head's pretty fuzzes up. Bad news aplenty, but good ones have come knockin . Im in for the project empowerment team to chiangmai =) I seriously have no idea how i fared with so many competition from others going on , i guess its a nudge from above.
My love for travelling has brought me to a few places, mostly the countrysides. These are the places I hanker and sought after in another search for more perspectives to the meaning of life. An interest isn't the only thing that's driving me towards the directions pointing north, south, east, west. Giving has always been a way for me to squash that emptiness that lurks in every corner, that nags at the inner soul. Most of the time im there physically right beside you but many times im busy listening, looking and trying to strike a bargain with the restless soul of mine, Inner peace is a concept distant to me. Along with that, clarity, clear-headedness, joy, energy, everything that your soul is suppose to equip you with seeps away alittle everyday, leaving a shadow of who im suppose to be. Though I don't deny that there are good days when nothing really gets u down, days where u feel like you're actually living and alive with emotions. Hah, im starting to sound like im depressed and having moodswings. I just have a bunch of negative emotions to draw on. Ok enough of this crap, im scaring you as it is. Thats why im always amused when people tries to get close to me, along with how beautiful my soul can be, I'd always wonder if they can bear the complete opposite of it. Uh uh nothing terrifying, just plain confusion.