You know reading back on the posts I’ve written in 2006, its like time havnt passed at all. All of them sounded so me, a younger more clear-headed me. I read about glittering fireworks, love, pain, sch hellholes, little adventures and everything that made this year what it was. Its one of my best years yet, I’ve definitely grown alittle older and there'ss so much to be thankful for the past year =)
Fireworks were awesome. Time just stood still and being alone away from the crowd , in the sanctuary of my room, it took centre stage .
'Which part of a fireworks display do i love the most?
I think its where it blooms
and instead of fading to ashes,
it shimmers down on us
like fallen stars.
enveloping the ground
and the people on it,
gathering us in
with everything that glitters.'
2007 has started with all things comfortable and quiet =)