Whats with me and crawlies.
I cant really figure out the number of posts I’ve written about me and creepy crawlies but here’s another tale. Have you ever sort of laid tummy down on your bed with your laptop plopped infront of you?? Well lemme explain, the view you would be seeing would be your lappie, the bed stand and everything beyond it. I mean you’re laying there all contented and ultra comfortable and the last thing you will need is some alien looking bug sauntering across the top of your bedstand as if its walking across some log with the canyon falls as the background. But that bugger did just that. It was huge, black, hairy but nevermind the usual ‘insectish’ details, what was big about it was its eyes. Brown swiveling shiny eyes on skinny eye stalks.
It was more like an alien scene out of Men in black rather than Bug’s life. There I was just stunned looking up at it shake its backside side to side walking up my bedstand with his eyes swaying and it didn’t take me long to realize that my laptop was in its way and I will NOT have it anywhere near it. Gawd and then that thing literally stopped in its tracks and ever so slowly turned those big brown swiveling eye balls on me. Have you ever made eye contact with an swivel eye insect before? One that can turn his eyes 45 degrees to mimic the action of turning heads. Shit, I could feel its stony stare and I swear it gave me a ‘hey missy, whats up with you’ look wch you do to others when they move away from you and make a face for reasons unbeknownst to you. Those eyes were so dead and cold that I got so spooked. Anyway sad to say, I went looking for someone who was willing to kill it for me but everyone was nowhere in sight. That thing was gone by the time I came back, so its somewhere out there. =/