I just wanted to say lord that I havnt been the best of a christian. I've fallen again and again and my guess is that everytime I do, you're just waiting around the corner for me to come back to you. I can deny your presence in my life but there will be times I need to face up to reality because everything that I have, the blessed life im given, was provided for by you. Im stuck lord, sandwiched between you and the life that I lead and the people I love. Its a lot of confusion and guilt having to take sides and providing logical reasoning to go along with the decisions. Frankly, it takes a lot of strength and will to side you. I, who am rich in the life I lead on earth, have close to nothing in my spiritual life. Lord equip me to fight this battle with grace and a heart that sees nothing else but you.