On nights where the stars are bright, I will look up to them and remember the boy who gave so much to me in his own way. He said, ‘there is no hoping leen, there is only trust and faith in each other, because it’s what that is going to make you strong when I cant be there.’ And I said,’ I cant, our styles are too different.’
But the whole point wasn’t about the difference, it was about appreciating them and what he did for me. I've never met anyone who was as wise and who loved me as much as he did.. i dont know if i ever will or what lies ahead for us but i'll try my very hardest to learn from this relationship and the wrongs we did. Its a lesson that i gave two years and alot more to.. I love him and i guess its time we both have to move on from this.
I asked ‘What are we waiting for?’
He said, ‘i think that maybe if u found out why it was you that never really appreciated the things i did for u and if i found out why it was i who never could commit more into this rs then maybe we'd know what to do from there so that we can grow and work on getting back together.’