oh boy, there's just too much to talk about. 8th auguest is the day that I finally FINISHED ALL MY REPORTS. I just want to grab everyone now and sit us around a board game and start screaming and shouting at each other to destress. OK that’s what I did today and im destressed. I don’t remember Monopoly being so fun. It’s the Disney Edition and im Snow White with assets worthed MD4000, that’s Monopoly Dollars. I owned all the transport available in Disney: captain hook’s ship, Aladdin’s flying carpet, cruella’s vintage car and cinderalla’s pumpkin coach. Im a sitting transport master, just waiting for the other Disney visitors to drop by my land and pay me MD. Now’s the big question: Who’s gonna be my prince?
Apparently the only person who can match up to my wealth is SOMPORN. He’s the wealthiest landlord with assets far exceeding mine due to his greed. He builds cottages and castles sparingly and at last count you pay 1100MD just to step on his land. He bullies all the other Disney Visitors and has too many lands for his pair of eyes to handle. Come to think of it, Snow White should just stay single and enjoy the plots of land that are all in the cash cow stage.