The weekend’s are almost over, its been a little more relaxed and im one more step nearer to the big exams. Floorball frequencies has been hitting up a notch and my ankle’s looking like a larger egg after every game. Tape, tape, tape, ice, ice, ice. I went for a round of shopping with my mum yesterday and got my dad a helluva expensive pair of sunglasses for his upcoming birthday. And with my upcoming formal events and presentations, I got my mum to get me three new blouses, an office skirt and a blazer. Ok, that sounds scary, come to think of it, I spent a lot of her money. Haha but that’s what daughters are for, hey her effort’s aren’t going down the drains, she’s grooming a fine lady here. =p
The Asean Day Reception is on Tuesday and im nervous like a fly over it. Its those events where everyone dresses up formal, prime minister, asean ministers and ambassadors are going to be there. Well NYP sent six to do the representing and lets hope I talk less but talk right. I cant quite figure out why me, but lets hope they don’t regret it huh? Well, tatas. I’ve got another game tmr and someone with no conscious stole my stickbag today at NTU. Basket, now I’ve got to spend money to buy another one.