It’s the weekend again =) I guess this is when my slew of posts would just keep coming in. It’s the only time, I get to sit down and know that I don’t have to go to work the next day. Recently, I’ve been playing merry go round, changing desktops every day or hour due to the lack of laptops and desk space. I do have one, in the corner of a huge room all by myself, gets kinda boring but I get to do whatever I want to, that’s the trade off. The work that im doing now would be the Paralympics and the disability classification & research centre.
Today was one of the better days… cause I didn’t do any work at all! In the morning, I surfed the net on rotator cuff injuries for my dad’s injury, sent out a few emails, james wong dropped by and brought the whole office alive with his booming voice (hui and me still cant get over how huge he is), I stole an hour by going off to look for cong and jessica to check out my back at the sports med centre and I came back to a phototaking session because Aldran is leaving us and then next would be hui ling and next jul and next berni and next etc. Lunch was a treat at NYDC by Boss because it seems like everyone’s leaving, the ride there was funny; like a mini van sch bus. Maybe it was the food, but I was actually being humerous, when seriously I havnt joked with anyone in the past four weeks. At least I got boss who appreciated my humour because he was worse than me, spewing nonsense with his lagsana.
Lunch had to end all too soon, but hui and me were headed for the national disability league for basketball at bedok cc. Our rare chance given by boss to help with the games. Eye opener really. Omg, the girls there came up to hui and me and said we were pretty. Haha we were kinda terrified & amazed by how obvious and straight forward they were. I think the slacker boys would have enjoyed it. Right eddy? Camper.