When birthdays come, its usually a happy or sad affair. I never made much deal out of a birthday, except maybe to try and wrestle a present from my parents. I guess this year, it aint going to be much of a happy thing. More like a day when another person leaves my life, wished she could stay longer than the four years that she already has but I would not do anything to make her stay, her life needs to move on for the better too. Sigh, who’s gonna leave next? Myself, maybe...
So, I hope I can have THE chocolate fudge cake I want this birthday and if I have my way, im going to wish for a little sweetness in the lives of everyone that has my cake. Because everyone needs a little unexpected sweetness in their lives when you need to deal with the heartaches and pain of being you. I know, that for one would give me an extra reason to gobble an extra piece or two.
But if you still insist that presents are a must, here are the things that would give a little cheer, i guess everything listed varies from achievable to ‘in your dreams’ but its just a list for me to keep track of my wants:
1) any amount of fererro rochers you can afford (everyone can afford this)
2) probably supper at sempang bedok
3) a trip to Ikea with money to spend, anything to make my room more cozy, its still my habitat (supposedly given by my parents, but i know they wont)
4) Sony Ericsson P1i- its that type of phone that you’ve always always wanted but could never afford
5) A deep tissue massage or a trip to the chiropractor (anything to get the pain out of my body)
6) Timbuk2 cargo tote in plum/lavendar/rose from www.academicsuperstore.com
7) This is for me to find a suitable partner for my big plan trip after I graduate, if not im prepared to go there alone. Its after all, a trip that i know might be easier taken alone.
8) A surprise visit to somewhere that i would enjoy. There are many places in Singapore that I havnt gone and would love to explore.
9) A little sweetness in my life
10) The one thing i’ve always dreamed and hope for.
11) Any randomness