You know what bloggie, I made it. I knew I made it when the sms came in at 4.15am Friday morning with the exam results. It wasn’t the usual semester that passed me by, this semester, for me was the toughest of them all. All that I went through to keep myself sane, normal and functioning to cope with all the school work when inside, everything was hitting the rocks like it never did before. And it only hit me now, what these grades signifies, all the work, the emotions that I was subjected to, all the hours I spent not just getting by but to achieve something academically when I’ve just failed in another. The three words havn’t felt better. It looks like everything significant for success is going my way, my studies, my job, my family but only if you knew me, lately no one else has, and already it seems like a very long time to be alone.