If one person cares, its enough to take me through the day. =) I had three today. It kinda gets you sappy and teary knowing that at the end of a long day and coming home from work, a friend had left a parcel on your desk, passed you a box of chocs (my first box of rochers, when I thought that no ones gonna give me any), a pack of my favourite mints and a good old fashion hand-written pack of postcards written to make me melt literally. I do thank aloysious too, my horrid mental & girl hitting partner in secondary 1 for being the way he did and getting me a change of seats to be with this nice (then) little Indian girl who didn’t like school initially which led to like an eight year friendship. She’s grown wise, the little postcard book she made for me says and shows it all. I understood the meticulously selected order of the cards, I got what she was trying to say and I got a poem written by her mummy too. Haha, that was kinda a surprised. I hope they both had fun thinking it up because its soooo sweettt. Its been quite awhile since anyone wrote me anything and it has always been danial. So nineteen will have another poem to start the year with. =) Im not lesbian too moon but you’re my saving grace this birthday. Hugs
Next, boss and the colleagues. After the news spread around the office, he gave us an impromptu lunch at suntec and boss sneaked off to buy a cake from nydc. They found out my big secret, that im nineteen, and the baby of the office. Im not the only baby celebrating a birthday, so I had to spill hui’s secret too and We celebrated it the traditional way, with a song, wishes and candles. For once, I never had anyone going through such effort to celebrate a birthday for me even though its one day over. Aww. =) OR maybe its one of his tactics to make us stay as part timerrrrrs, seems to be working.
And then shamsul, the birthday boy has been celebrating his birthday all day. One of the few who sang me a birthday song and the only other person, who asked if im okay. He hates my hugging so *pokes. Thanks pal… means a lot to know ur keeping up to date and checking in. Lucks with all the big plans, continue having the time of your life and of course happy children's day to the boy who's always been there in you.