It’s a step that needs to be taken, can we go on deluding ourselves when reality is that we’ve broken up and forward is where our paths’ are different. Everyday im a step nearer to moving on, but because it moves so slowly and takes such a long period of time. I must realize that its like how the earth does revolve, but not quick enough for me to realize that it does reach a full cycle eventually. I can only keep on hoping and believing that there is a future waiting for me, that there is a God watching over me and that he has laid out his plans for me.
I hit in anger and confusion
Only to realize
how much it would not only hurt him
but myself eventually too.
Its when u keep anger inside
That it churns inside of you,
Never letting go
Making the same old mistakes
Clouding your vision
Losing yourself.
I’ve got to be strong,
Believe that God is strong
Remember all that I wanted to stay true to
It will bring me to places
And when I come back,
I’ll be strong, complete and whole
Living for only myself and my beliefs
Because I’ve got a lifetime to give of myself to my other
He’s right, we only have forward to look to
What I’ve done and said is past
What matters now is that im so much more
And can be so much more
Now is the time to believe.