A random excerpt from a conversation between two people:
A is an excutive director of a company, successful at a young age, he has everything in the 5Cs.
B has just came back and started off another project that will help many in time to come.
They’ve met before a long time ago and after so many years A was very impressed with how much B has done for the regional community since.
A: I’ve said this before and I’ll say this again, people like you are a dying breed.
A: I wish that there were more people like you around and that I can be as strong as you.
B: You flatter me. All I did was to stay true to myself and all everyone needs to do is exactly that.
B: Its never easy to stay true, the path is long and the journey in finding yourself can only start with your own strength.
B: Along the way, you need the courage and you will need the compassion. Without enough of both, you wouldn’t be able to help what you set out to do.