I've just gotten the news that a secondary sch aquaintance is getting married like officially this saturday. She's like me, just 19 but happily married. I've heard the news from nik a month back and the fact that it's really happening doesnt get anymore real than the wedding ceremony itself, she's going to her own wedding this saturday and im still here running like a dog and playing floorball this sat.
I heard they're happy together and look great being a couple. And a story like this once in awhile just makes you hope that the guy you're suppose to meet will hurry up and get here. It takes courage marrying so early and im pretty sure it wasnt shotgun cause i've seen her- skinny like a lizard would be what dan always says. Yeah, i met her on bus15 twice and she didnt know i was around the last time round, coincidentally it was the day i heard about her marriage from nik. you know what, she looks really happy. i know the look on a girl's face when she feels loved and with the knowledge that its the kind that lasts. sigh and my insides grind, i just felt sad standing there and watching her. I've told Gab to pass her my regards when he attends the wedding this sat. After all, i dont know if im gonna see her ard bus15 after this.
I've gotta say that it started the whole 'head to friendster' thing and its really surprising how everyone still seem to be in contact with all their secondary sch mates. Haha and they all look so glamorous now. And what about me again? still in my 'go market' wear and hair.
lets hope time doesnt pass me by.