I once met a girl on a borrowed horse named Nothing to Lost. It seemed quite queer at that time cause it was obviously a mouthful of words, what more Nothing to Lose being a competition horse. I did what any nosy person would do and did a search on google for her, she after all was a competition horse, albeit a retired one. Guess what, I found out that it was a norm for horses to be given super long names. There's 'Nugget of Wisdom', 'Middlesex Drive', 'Forest Music', 'Folklore' and even 'Honor in war'. From A-Z, they are here: http://www.stablepass.com/Horses-A-Z?letter=N.
But I can imagine the hopes of the owner when he/she chooses a particularly name. I think Nothing to Lose was given a beautiful name, after all its only part of what she was truly meant to live up.
Nothing to lose, Everything to gain.
=) Merry Christmas everybody