profile

-leen-
twentyone
Brisbane
Uni of Queensland

Getting me going

-SPORTS-
Floorball
Inlinehockey
kayaking
Bushwalking
Adventure
Roughin it out

-Idle-
curling up with a book
thinking
photography
Wood
anything country or handmade with lurveee =D
tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

:Reads:

Nik
Jed
MeL
Rey
CHin HanG
dA
Sam
Inline hockey
Mark
Dan
MooN
Elai
Pam
Izzy
Yu chi
Shams
Gerald
huai
Feez
Somporn
Gerald
gallery


:Archives:

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009
08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My blog has a grand total of one reader at the moment and that is SHA. Really funny cause its because of how long i've stayed at the-garage that has made familiarity seemed like its time to move on. Haha ok excuses excuses and pretty words. I just wanted my privacy back. I got desperate one night and you know when ur desperate, u just grab the easiest available name, which is my new email address get.leen@gmail.com. So far, i've informed like no one officially cause I dont think i can deal with the move right now in the midst of school and projects flying across mailboxes.

So its 26th December at the moment, 12:33AM, to be precise and we're 5 days to the new year. Christmas 2007 has passed peacefully. =) The part where I'd stayed at home, I got through it. Due to the past three years in school, I never really got the time to read BUT my love for books stayed on which at the end of the equation meant that I have a total of 14 unread books bought. Wow, record and I've still gotta curb the urge of buying just that one more. I breezed through a few pages of 'The Treehouse: Eccentric Wisdom from My Father on how to Live, Love and See" Yeap that's the book I bought so very long ago in gasp, April. Ooo what memories then, they call April the month of flowers, I wouldnt be surprised that April is the most popular name of the months, it is after all, when all trees and flowers, well flowers. Ok snapping out of it, lets not get on the toes with people with names like February and October.

The pages from the book were really good, I often feel like im alone in dilemmas in the 2 Ls. Love and Life, if it were one word combined it would be alot less trouble but its two seperate words. The pages just fed me with nourishment for the soul and hope, there's always hope, because of the values that one man believed in for everyone. Its often hard to believe in the same values for everyone but i guess when a dreamer meets the dreamer in you, nothing seems crazy anymore. Oh and nothing is better than a bag of CORNTOS to add to the dream.

After the daily humdrum passed along I got bored enough to... search for my name online. Eileen Setos are hard to come by. And well, I found four with the exact same name on the worldwideweb. What would be interesting, is talking to one of them. Im the youngest and we've all seemed to have different lives, they might or might not appreciate the intrusion by an overaged teen. You know but im itching to try.

It was the last hour of Christmas that I finally stole my printer back from my sis room. I got down to churning out all the boring papers needed and got started on my origami timbuk2 bag. The process took me to my sis workroom and there we were, my mum found all three of us in a room. Its rare in our family that we three are ever in the same room, we're always camping out at our respective stations. And it felt good. I was happy doing what I loved best and barely five minutes getting sitted in the room, my brother actually talked to me. He never talks to anyone but my sis. My sis joined us and I was actually being silly and with people to appreciate my silliness. As the little timb was being created, my siblings chipped in once in awhile with answers to my questions. Most of the time, my questions goes unanswered in my head because its not really that significant (meaning silly) and more precisely, no one was around who would listen. Being answered, no matter how insignificant, actually made me feel different. After all, what was completed isnt just a little art project but parts of myself too.



He holds the world in His hands @12:17 AM

_______

Alfresco
Dining
Reads
Lane
Peas
Street
Doodle Road
Hop
Off

There is more in us than we know.
If we can be made to see it,
then perhaps for the rest of our lives
we will be unwilling to settle for less.

layout and design by qamuri

Legend


interchange

blue Track

green Track

red Track

violet Track

My subway route map
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com