Hi Leen,
Its been long. I finally manage to sat down and say hi. =) I shelved you away for awhile and Im so so tired. Tmr’s my last exam in my 3years here at NYP. Can you believe it? Its going to be over in the next 14hours. And its been a good 3 years, you can count on the sports people to make it great.
It took me Bodywatch and SPT to get all of us to where we are today with our friendships. Living 9 hours everyday with everyone in a hostel-like environment for six months has gotta have moments where we bonded although I remembered I felt like I couldn’t wait to get the hell out everyone’s sight in the room. Arh well, constant evolution happens. Good or bad, I don’t know but we all have our little cliques now. And Im gonna miss them all, esp tutorials with jokes after jokes of no sense.
As much as the good times were good, the bad times were, yeap, bad. I think my memory kinda doesn’t allow me to remember them but I guess its very scary to look back as to what I had to go through. Every year, I just had to live like this, from secondary sch up til now, I always had to work myself til I end up here at this stage, where im weary. Before I know it, it hits me with a double whammy that everyone’s leaving already. =( That’s when I bring Leen back and get all emotional, like now. Bear with me alright… Every time, I am faced with a transition in life, where its time yet again to grow up, I will just want to ball up and find somewhere safe. I still remembered when I was 17 and just having entered poly, it took me quite awhile.
Life needs to slow down, I wish I was going NS instead. I get to spend months upon months just stoning while doing things fun. My life seems all set to go before I even graduated, that’s scary. Its India in two days time and the post of Sports Executive and Paralympic Attache right after that and Feb will be when semester starts in Australia. Im tempted, very tempted to not apply for 2009 entry and for what am I gonna do for one year, Im not too sure, but the prospect of rest is very appealing though irresponsible. I would just want to do something crazy once before I settle down for the next four years in another country and mugging like a nerd.
Anyway back to where I am now, I am leen, still known to some as this, all of age 19 going on 20, but but I’ll always miss walking down the familiar hallways and hear ‘SETO!’ its me as im known to many here.