I fell flat on my face on my bike. Hell yeah, I knew it was gonna come any day but it happened today. Sigh, its never easy being a girl on a bike, like what hui hui calls it, its being a high class banglah. I hide under a cap but I don’t think any part of me will say that im a boy. Everyday, at least one person on the street will call out a hello, as if I will stop, smile and greet them when im busy concentrating on getting to my destination in one piece. Its quite amusing. Anyway I no longer have decent legs with cuts and bruises from daily biking and playing with guys at valhall, I swear they have no mercy with their shots. At this activity rate, im gonna get from 45 to 42kg, skinny as a stick, like as if they starved me in India. Speakng of which, hello everyone im back =)