It’s a Saturday, I’ve spent the whole day holed up in the office, went home at 9.30pm, past the crowded geylang streets, which never ever fails to amuse me and I made it home.
The weeks been flying past and here I am 13 days away from leaving for Beijing. This is what the past year is gonna culminate into and the closer I am to it, the more I know that things might not be all that rosy. But but but, Im gonna meet up with Andy and Wei wei there, kevin’s gonna be there and also, theresa and pin xiu. With these different groups of people and a whole village of entertainment, I think I’ll have my good moments. Its always great on trips like these cause u get to stay out, have ur own room, do things that you know you cant do back home. I’ll try to post regularly from there, but after all I’ll be there for work so if im left with an inch of life in me, I’ll plod down to the lounge area and join the rest of the peeps from all over the world in keeping contact with you guys. IF anyone ever still keeps up with this place.