It’s a Friday night here in Brisbane, and this girl just got her internet up at home!!! Goodbye to internetless nights (which wasn’t that bad actually, kinda got more work done) But anyway, it’s THE night here, where everyone seems to be out partying and being rowdy, especially when school’s out for the weekend. Im home though, as usual with my room mate jacq, and surprisingly, Steven is home too (on a fri night). So well, ever since I got here I havnt done much of an introduction but right now im staying with three American guys and a Danish girl. So that’s Steven, Russell, Jack and Pernelli, Jacq and me. We’re a household of six.
Im awfully stressed out at the moment, due to studies and oncoming exams. Im six weeks into the course and I see the rest of my years laid out for me. Pretty tough and everyday’s a struggle between wanting to let loose and wanting to study to keep up with everyone else. So yeah, I hope I wont be stuck in a course where everyone else just keeps studying and wanting to be the best.
Hmm, lets see, today’s eventful cause I got into a little accident. Fell off matthew’s motor bike when he overestimated a turn and the bike fell but yeh, it was very MILD, like falling off a chair except that the road’s gravel so I got this huge abrasion on my knee.. just as well, I guess, im studying the blood clotting mechanism for my exam next week and I’ve got a live specimen on my knee…
OKAY, im gonna go back to studying for the exam, im all the way til lecture 1. Hehe, back to my study chair.