I woke up to a fair day today, gone was the rain and the cold of yesterday. Sigh life does bring you to strange places. I feel defeated by things that i dont have control over but like coming out of a storm, the weariness lays deep in your bones and then there's the tinge of relief too.. Writing what i did was damn bloody hard, throwing away all the plans that we've made was letting go of all that i have known. I wouldnt be able to get through today alright if there wasnt jacq, who listened and watched me cry and then there was eugene who came over with a cheesecake for jacq and kindly drove us around to get a headstart on all the errands. So yesterday was a day of firsts and i'll never get this kind of support if i were in singapore. Family and friends are there but everyone's caught up with their lives. I didnt share a room in singapore too, so tears often go unseen. The cold wind blows but come september maybe i'll know...