Its four days to my 21st! And ages ages since i've updated this place... School is just mind numbingly busy. Its really bad this semester and life is just on hold. =/
Without my own me time, its really hard to spend time with anyone or anything else without feeling so sapped and wishing that you were doing something you want to do instead. On a good note, i'll be leaving for Fraser Island and Rainbow beach tmr for a good birthday break. =) I'll be skydiving on my 21st and i really cant wait to jump off the plane. Im proud to say that being me and doing the things i want to do has impacted people around me. I see people sitting up and taking more notice of their own comfort zone and trying to move alittle out of it.
But what's really up on my mind is trekking and camping. Its all i can talk and think about when i have time to sit and rest. I've been building my equipment up and its almost there... I've just got to get the rest of equipment from singapore and start on my navigational skills. A friend got me a compass and map on my birthday and i love it! Everyone's been celebrating my birthday since the last two weeks. Im glad to say that i've blown candles off four cakes =D And with so many different groups of friends here and in singapore, there might just be more to come.. I thank God for the friends here and the blessings of those back in singapore. Im happy here with the few awfully good guy friends that i've made, they're irritating but awesome company. Best of all, i live or am gonna live with them. So, all's good here in the land of oz besides the overwhelmingly constricting life of a physio student.