Its christmas! and its been a year. Oh how long has this year stretched for me..
I do wanna hurry up and grow older.
Im going back to Brisbane in a few days. My heart's still unsettled here, though things has gotten a whole lot better. I dont think its a case of missing australia, i think its just a case of me losing my security blankets and having to settle down again. This whole cycle is gonna repeat again when im in brisbane but i'll be kept hoppingly busy there so i'll be fine.
Its kinda funny, i go to the gym so much that its the one thing im gonna miss doing. And really, i should start speaking to more people there cause i actually see the regulars there more than i see any of my friends. I've met marcus and elaine now, so gym sessions are something i really look forward to coming back to...
ok, im pretty tired, thus this whole rambling post which i dont really do... but merry christmas blog and i'll fill you in soon. when life decides to come back for me. =/